We are in the age of anxiety. Between work, bills, family, and trying to stay healthy, the everyday pressures of life have millions of Americans reaching for a prescription bottle. Many people are now using CBD (alongside their meds or as an alternative) for a drug-free way to help alleviate anxiety-induced struggles.
Some anxiety is a normal – albeit unwanted – part of life. It makes you aware of danger, encourages organization and preparedness, and helps you calculate risks. However, the effects of anxiety can be debilitating for so many. Statistics from the Anxiety & Depression Association of America showed:
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.
- Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only 36.9% of those suffering receive treatment.
- People with an anxiety disorder are three to five times more likely to go to the doctor and six times more likely to be hospitalized for psychiatric disorders than those who do not suffer from anxiety disorders.
- Anxiety disorders develop from a complex set of risk factors, including genetics, brain chemistry, personality, and life events.
Regardless of when your symptoms began, it’s possible that your mind is in overdrive, and you’re constantly waiting for the next disaster to happen. The good news is that popping pills isn’t the only way to get your fears and nerves under control.
Natural Remedies for Anxiety
Dealing with anxiety can be stressful, but it is treatable. More and more Americans are now considering natural remedies as an alternative to prescription drugs. This may be because some medications such as beta-blockers or benzodiazepines can have unwanted side effects. It is important to talk to a doctor before reducing or stopping prescription medication or starting an additional supplement.
As well as including CBD in your daily routine, try these natural coping strategies to help tame the anxiety beast within:
- Take time-out. Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, get a massage, or learn relaxation techniques to help clear your mind.
- Eat well-balanced meals. Eat the rainbow and keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine, which can aggravate anxiety and trigger panic attacks.
- Get enough sleep. When stressed, your body needs additional sleep and rest.
- Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health.
- Take deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly.
- Do your best. Instead of aiming for perfection, which isn’t possible, be proud of however close you get.
Alleviate Anxiety with Lost Range
At Lost Range we believe in the healing power of plants and natural remedies. Which is why we infuse our products with calming herbs such as Lavender, Lemon balm and Eucalyptus which can aid with symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder. A few of our customer favorites to relieve anxiety include:
Essential oils are used to improve health and overall well-being. Many scents can help to boost your mood, help you relax, and reduce anxiety. We’ve infused our favorite scents with our Isolate CBD oil to enhance the essential oils’ effectiveness. The perfect product for relieving on-the-go tension, headaches, pain and stress, our CBD Essential Oil Rollers can be applied directly to your pressure points throughout your body.
High-potency CBD oil like our 2000mg Full-Spectrum Tincture may help manage many conditions when taken consistently as a supplement in your daily regimen; assisting you in regulating anxiety, sleep, appetite, mood, and numerous other conditions.
At the end of a long day, sit and soak to let yourself unwind with our best selling CBD Bath Bomb. For best relaxation results, add our CBD oil tinctures to your daily regimen and lather up after bathing with our CBD Muscle and Joint Rub!
There are so many ways to infuse CBD into your daily routine. Pop it under your tongue morning and/or nighttime, add a few drops into your morning smoothie, roll onto your wrists with an CBD oil-infused essential oil roller or take a long hot bath with CBD bath salts.
If you’re opting for a CBD Oil Tincture, unless your doctor recommends a specific dose, start low by taking around 20mg a day. If this dose does not have the desired effect, try increasing in increments of 10mg each week until the desired amount is reached.
Our lower potency Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture starts at 1000mg, and our high-potency (also the highest potency on the market to date) goes to our Gold Buckle Full-Spectrum Oil Tincture at 4000mg! Every product comes with 3rd Party Lab testing for purity and potency, and you receive a dosing chart with every order to ensure you know how much CBD you are taking.
An ever-growing body of research suggests that CBD may help relieve anxiety, the most common mental health disorder. While anxiety is a monumental burden, it is possible to win the battle without medication. If you do decide to take CBD to alleviate anxiety and depression, you may want to consult a doctor first.