On a quest for calm? Of course, you are! While CBD can help you find your inner zen, not all CBD is created equal.
The CBD industry has experienced exponential growth in recent years, with countless products flooding the market. From bath products and gummies to topicals and tinctures, CBD’s popularity is flying high.
However, with all these CBD options to choose from, there's one thing that should always be at the forefront of your mind - quality.
Let's explore why choosing premium products is your ticket to a smoother, safer ride to relaxation.
Why You Should Steer Clear of Low-Quality CBD
Amidst all the CBD hype, it's important to focus on the essentials. Quality products make all the difference in your CBD experience.
Low-quality CBD products may contain harmful additives, pesticides, or solvents that can jeopardize your health. Not to mention, they also may not deliver the wellness benefits you're looking for.
One study tested thousands of CBD products on the market in the U.S. and found that nearly half contained within 10% of the amount of CBD written on the label. Some products didn’t even have CBD in them at all.
High-quality CBD should be sourced from organically grown hemp and processed using clean and safe methods. This helps ensure the final product is free from contaminants, such as heavy metals, mold, or residual solvents. Purity is the name of the game, and it's what you want for the best CBD experience.
Moreover, high-quality CBD products are always 3rd-party tested to ensure consistency in their composition and potency. Inferior products may vary from batch to batch, making it difficult to find the right dosage. After all, you want to know what you're putting in and on your body.
How to Spot the "Good Stuff"
When hunting for top-notch CBD, there are several things to keep in mind. Where your hemp is grown (Did you know that China is the number one supplier of industrial hemp to the United States? Meaning that the “50 state-legal CBD” product you’re taking was possibly produced with Chinese hemp oil), the type of soil the hemp is grown in, how it’s processed and the ingredients used – it all matters.
Contaminated and poor-quality products can be sprayed with pesticides, which won’t give you as much bang for your buck when it comes to how well your body can utilize CBD. To help ensure you’re buying a quality product, make sure the company displays these key marks:
- 100% field-grown hemp extract
- Enhanced bioavailability
- Sustainably farmed
- Hemp sourced in the USA, preferably Colorado.
Some additional tips to keep in mind include:
Tips for Finding the Best Brands
- Research and Reviews: Start your search for reputable CBD brands by conducting thorough research. Read customer reviews, explore online forums, and consult reliable sources for information.
- Certificate of Analysis: This is your key indicator when it comes to verifying CBD products. A certificate of analysis is awarded to a CBD product that has been tested by a third-party laboratory and examined for quality. This analysis consists of several tests, which can include the following: Cannabinoid content, terpene content, and testing for common contaminants.
- Price and Value: Remember, you always get what you pay for. High-quality CBD may be more expensive, but it offers better value in terms of safety and effectiveness. Plus, with high-quality CBD, a little goes a long way. Be wary of products significantly cheaper than the market average, as they may be lower quality.
- Customer Service: Reach out to the brand's customer service. Good brands are eager to chat and provide product info, lab reports, etc.
Understanding the difference between low-quality and high-quality CBD is paramount to making the right choice for your health and well-being.
In order to experience the benefits that the best CBD oil offers, you must buy a superior product that uses superior CBD. To buy with total confidence, be sure to check where the CBD is sourced and how it’s extracted, and of course, read the COA.
For more information on our products and brand, our staff is always at your service for any questions. Contact us here today.
Searching for Premium Quality CBD? Look to lost range.®
It’s our mission at lost range.® to provide all-natural, high-potency, plant-based CBD products to all our customers. Our premium CBD products are made by hand, in small batches, in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, to allow for the finest craftsmanship and allow for a consistent product made with care and love from us to you.
We use all-natural and hand-selected ingredients in our products to help ensure that every product is free of chemicals and parabens. Furthermore, our products are thoroughly tested by independent third-party labs to check for pesticides, microbes, and heavy metals. This helps us ensure consistent product quality, providing transparency to our customers.
Join the wellness party. Explore our wide range of CBD products, or if you would like to know more about us and our products, our staff is always at your service for any questions. Contact us here today.