There’s a ton of CBD brands and products on the market. So how do you know what’s best? While CBD can be added to a variety of ingredients and into a whole spectrum of products, at the end of the day, it’s the actual amount of CBD in the product that matters. Here’s how to find the strongest stuff out there.
What’s considered high potency CBD? If you’re new to CBD this could mean something different for you as opposed to someone who has used it for years. If you’re reaching for cannabidiol (CBD) oil, odds are you’re looking for something to help maintain physical and mental well being.
That being said, it’s also nice to know that what you’re reaching for is strong enough to make a noticeable difference in your symptoms. At lost range.®, we're proud to say our high potency CBD products are 20-30% lower in price compared to other potency comparables on the market—which makes for the perfect concentration to use in order to give you the best results for your money.
Keep reading to learn about our strongest CBD oils and how to safely shop for and use them.
What is Considered "Strong" CBD?
CBD products can be found in a number of different potencies. There is broad-spectrum, full-spectrum and cbd isolate. High potency is considered when a product has at least 50 milligrams of CBD. At lost range.®, our CBD hemp oil potencies range from 1,000mg to upwards of 4,000mg. While the label may tell you the percentage of the CBD in your oil, that isn’t strength.
You need to know how much CBD, in milligrams, is in the bottle, so you can divide that by the amount you take to see how much CBD is in your dose. lost range.® offers only upper end potency and quality, that’s why our lowest milligram percentage starts out at 1,000 and goes up from there.
Our Isolate CBD products contain 0% THC. The CBD isolate we use here at lost range.® is tested at 99.99% CBD. Our Full Spectrum CBD products contain less than .3% THC and contain other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG and CBC.
With this in mind, it’s important to note that CBD affects everyone differently. What may feel strong to you may not feel as potent to another person. This is especially true if you’re new to CBD. Let’s take a look at some of the positives and negatives to using high potency CBD.
- A little goes a long way in terms of usage to experience effects
- You can scale up or down depending on what you need it for
- In the long term, it will be cost effective to have a high dosage on hand
- Higher doses aren’t always necessary for first-time CBD users (you should experiment to see what dose is right for you)
- There is a greater chance for side effects, although rare
How to Choose CBD
As mentioned above, our products are 20-30% lower in price compared to other potency comparables on the market—which makes for the perfect concentration to use in order to give you the best results for your money.
You may think measuring the strength of CBD is as simple as glancing at the bottle. But not so fast…because CBD oils can be isolated, full-spectrum, or broad-spectrum, determining strength and quality can be a little more confusing.
Here’s a look each of our CBD products and what they do:
- CBD isolate: Isolate CBD is the purest form of CBD available, testing around 99.99% CBD and can be found in both crystalline and powdered crystal form.
- Full-spectrum CBD: Full Spectrum Oil is an oil rich in CBD but also contains low levels of other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC and THC. Full Spectrum Oil usually tests at around 75%-90% CBD and must test at less than .3% THC.
Here are a couple products we recommend based on their potency levels:
- Potent Oil Tincture – Our 1,000mg Isolate CBD Oil Tincture is a great option for individuals who are just starting out or who may be sensitive to CBD (and/or cannabis in general). Some people have a more active endocannabinoid system than do others, so they will naturally not require as strong of an oil.
- Higher Potency Oil – Our 2000mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture is for those who find they’re having to take large (and/or multiple) doses of a lower potency CBD oil. In general, a lot of our customers use our mid-range potency products to help maintain normal emotional balance and a sense of relaxation.
- Highest Potency Oil – Our highest potency 4000mg Gold Buckle Full Spectrum Oil Tincture is the most potent on the market. Products in this strength range are commonly used for the experienced CBD user looking for a stronger solution to help maintain physical and mental well being.
Why lost range.®
The “strongest” CBD definition varies depending on your vendor. It’s important to start with a small dose and increase it over time once you’ve reached your desired effect. You can rest assured that lost range.®, is committed to our customers by delivering CBD that adheres to the highest possible standards of quality.
Our mission is to help others find natural remedies that will drive them through their endeavors. We are proud of our products and strive for total transparency every step of the way.
If you would like to know more about our products and brand, our staff is always at your service for any questions. Contact us here today.