Sprinkle some Zen into your nighttime routine and immerse yourself in a relaxing and nourishing bath with our healing CBD bath bomb powder.
Not Just Another Bath Bomb… Our CBD bath bomb powder contains essential oils that contain incredible health benefits for your skin. Opposed to a bath bomb, our bath bomb powder allows you to control the amount of product and dose of CBD you’re using, so you can use it in your bathtub or at a smaller scale for a foot soak. It naturally fizzes and bubbles just like a bath bomb – but better.
Many customers use our CBD bath products to help soften their skin, and for the added relaxing aromas. Others use our bath powders to help ease anxiety, tension, sore muscles and to get a good night’s sleep.
But be warned, not all bath bombs and bath bomb powders are created equal.
Toxic Ingredients Hiding in Your Bath Bombs
Bath bombs have been growing in popularity in recent years, but do you know what you’re soaking in? Some of those bath bombs you’ve come to adore may be releasing a lot more than just colored fizz into that soothing water. ConsumerSafety.org recently launched an investigation into the components of some of those bath bombs you’ve come to love.
“People are using these toxic products on a daily basis, unknowingly exposing themselves and loved ones to harmful ingredients,” Sydney Ziverts, a health and nutrition investigator who initially compiled the bath bomb research for Consumer Safety. Sadly, the size of the bath bomb doesn’t really matter — smaller bombs can have concentrated amounts of potential allergens and toxins.
Regardless of what you use these products for, it’s important to do your research and know what ingredients are used in the making of these products. To begin with, many bath bombs have the term “fragrance” listed as an ingredient. Alarmingly, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t require companies to further break down what chemicals they use to add “fragrance” to their products.
Some popular fragrance additives are chemicals that have actually made the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hazardous waste list. They include:
- Benzene derivatives, for instance, are a human carcinogen linked to hormone disruption and reproductive malformation.
- Aldehydes present an increased risk of respiratory allergies, liver disease, and embryo toxicity.
- Phthalates have been found to decrease hormone levels and sperm quality as well as being linked to obesity, ovarian aging, and some forms of cancer.
- Talc/Talcum Powder has been associated with an elevated risk of ovarian cancer.
- Parabens are known to disrupt the endocrine system.
- Artificial dyes (specifically D&C Red 33) have been linked to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children as well as neuron damage and brain cancer.
Here’s a look at some of Lost Range’s recommended products, our ingredients and the added benefits of using CBD in your bath routine.
Benefits for your skin
CBD has been known to help relieve many ailments including arthritis, insomnia, and more. Nowadays you can find many products that have CBD listed as an active ingredient. It can be found in lip balms, muscle and joint rubs and massage oils just to name a few. One of the biggest benefits of using bath bomb powder infused with CBD is that it will help moisturize your skin, making it smoother and softer. But it doesn’t stop there.
In fact, research suggests that CBD oil may be beneficial for a number of different skin conditions. These may include:
Acne: Acne is the most common skin condition in humans. CBD contains many compounds with oil-reducing, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties that may help improve acne.
- A 2014 study explored the effects of CBD on human sebocytes. These are the cells that create sebum, which is a waxy, oily substance the skin produces. While sebum helps protect our skin, excessive sebum can also result in acne. The study indicates that CBD can prevent sebocytes from creating too much sebum.
- A 2016 review notes the potential antibacterial and antifungal properties of the cannabis plant. This could help prevent acne due to infections on the skin.
- A 2019 study suggests that CBD may also be beneficial for treating the appearance of acne scars.
- Dryness and itching: A 2019 study notes that CBD may be useful for treating some common symptoms of skin conditions, such as dryness and itching. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD may be particularly useful for reducing potential triggers of eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. As CBD oil can help soothe skin and reduce the appearance of irritation, it may be useful for people with sensitive skin.
- Aging and wrinkles: A 2017 study highlights the antioxidant properties of CBD. Oxidative stress can contribute toward the aging process. Therefore, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD may help prevent the appearance of aging in the skin.
- Infection: As the cannabis plant may contain antibacterial and antifungal properties, it may be useful for treating infections on the skin. Unlike other CBD products that need to get into the bloodstream in order to be effective, CBD bath bombs penetrate the skin’s outermost layers. This product works great for anyone who is taking blood-thinning meds since it wouldn’t cause any negative effects. Bath bomb powders can still give you the benefits of hemp-based wellness products without worrying about the health risks. In a 2016 study, cannabis was linked to having antibacterial and antifungal effects. This in turn could potentially help reduce skin infections, another added bonus of using CBD products. With the help of these studies, CBD has ultimately been known to have some relaxation properties. Overall, CBD bath bomb powders and products should give the user a relaxing experience.
Lost Range Bath Powder & Bath Salt Products
Your skin is your body’s largest organ, which is why when choosing CBD bath products, you should make sure the brand:
- is made by a company that provides proof of third-party testing by an ISO 17025-compliant lab.
- is made with U.S.-grown hemp.
- contains no more than 0.3 percent THC, according to the certificate of analysis (COA).
- passes tests for pesticides, molds, or heavy metals, according to the COA.
Containing 1,000mg of pure CBD Isolate, Lost Range’s Lavender CBD Bath Bomb Powder is great for muscle, joint and full body recovery as well as overall relaxation. It cleanses, soothes, exfoliates, detoxes, hydrates and moisturizes while healing the body, stimulating circulation and soothing pain.
The proprietary blend includes our herbal infused Jojoba oil (a fantastic carrier oil to help evenly absorb CBD into the skin), minerals, salts and lavender essential oil for ultimate relaxation. Each ounce brings 62.5mg of CBD to the soaking experience. Because we use our organic, small-batch handcrafted CBD Isolate, this product is 100% THC Free.
- Our Bath Bomb Powder is a high potency, therapeutic option for soaking spa treatments and relaxing in your bathtub; including manicures, pedicures, and full body treatments.
- The loose powder consistency allows for the user to choose the amount of product desired. Recommend 1-2oz for hand and foot treatments and 2-4oz for full body treatments.
- Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, H2O, Lavender essential oil, Arnica, Calendula, Comfrey, Yarrow, Plantain, Chamomile, PolySorbate 80, SLSA, CBD Isolate.
Lost Range Bath Salts contains 1,000mgs of pure CBD Isolate and comes in 3 different varieties to choose from, Lavender, Lemongrass, and Eucalyptus. Transform your bathtub into an organic oasis with a variety of scents to indulge yourself in a lavish spa experience with lost range bath salts. Our salts combine earth’s most sought after restorative minerals with our infused blend of nature’s finest anti-inflammatory herbs, essential oils and CBD isolate.
Usage and application:
- To achieve optimal relaxation, add 1 cup of Lost Range bath salts to a warm bath and soak for 10+ minutes.
- Eucalyptus: Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Ocean Sea Salt, French Grey Sea Salt, Sonoma Sea Salt, Hawain Sea Salt, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba Oil, Arnica, Chamomile Yarrow, Plantain, Calendula, Comfrey, 1000mg Cannabidiol Hemp Isolate.
- Lavender: Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Ocean Sea Salt, French Grey Sea Salt, Sonoma Sea Salt, Hawain Sea Salt, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba Oil, Arnica, Chamomile Yarrow, Plantain, Calendula, Comfrey, 1000mg Cannabidiol Hemp Isolate.
- Lemongrass: Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Ocean Sea Salt, French Grey Sea Salt, Sonoma Sea Salt, Hawain Sea Salt, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba Oil, Arnica, Chamomile Yarrow, Plantain, Calendula, Comfrey, 1000mg Cannabidiol Hemp Isolate.
When it comes to self-care, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Some people may prefer to soak in our CBD bath bomb powder to enhance their relaxation, while others may be more curious to see if our hemp-infused bath salts alleviate soreness after a hard workout. Whatever your #bathgoals this winter, we know one thing’s for sure – when adding our CBD bath products into your wellness routine, you’ll likely benefit from the stress-relieving and tension-reducing properties of a regular bath, plus the added advantages from the CBD extract.
Why Lost Range?
If slipping into a warm bath is your idea of nirvana, CBD bath bomb powder could be the perfect addition to your self-care routine. If you’re looking for the perfect holiday gifts, our powders and salts make for the perfect stocking filler – guaranteed to add some chill to the season’s hectic nature.
Lost Range products are handcrafted, small batch, high potency, 3rd party tested, cruelty free, organic, and most of all sustainable.