Fall is coming, and before you can say "pumpkin spice everything" don't forget that your wellness routine could use a little spicing up, too. Here's how to embrace World Wellness Weekend with your friends at lost range.®.
Let's spill the chai-tea-latte - a new season is nigh, and we couldn't be more excited about what’s in store!
World Wellness Weekend is September 15th through 17th, and the overarching theme is to promote physical and mental well-being. This year, let's explore how incorporating CBD into your wellness routine can enhance your experience during this special weekend of self-discovery and relaxation.
Elevate Your Self-Care Routine
Crisp air, autumn Yankee candles, and turning leaves - we are ready to embrace the beautiful season of Fall. But let's face it, one thing we aren't so crazy about is the dry weather and skin that comes with changing a new season. A great way to overcome dry and itchy skin is by adding CBD Bath and Body Soap to your routine.
Our CBD soap contains all-natural, safe ingredients for humans and animals. Since no chemicals are added to our formula, they are also allergy-friendly. We recommend using our CBD Skin Salve and/or CBD Massage Oils to lock in hydration.
Soak it Up
Let’s be honest, once the temp drops, those creaky joints might start to feel like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.
Fortunately, lost range.® provides our customers with various products to help soothe inflammation and achy joints with our therapeutic, high-potency bath products.
A relaxing CBD-infused bath can drown out joint pain and discomfort. Treat yourself by soaking in a warm bath and using our Bath Salts or Bath Bomb Powder for an incredibly improved bedtime mood. Add 1 cup of lost range.® bath salts to a warm bath and soak to achieve optimal relaxation. After 10, 20, or 30 minutes in the tub, you'll be ready to drift into the kind of sleep that even Sleeping Beauty would be jealous of.
Engage In Fall Outdoor Activities
Wellness is all about embracing nature and the great outdoors while we can. And no, we don't mean piling on the layers and planning your apple-picking IG photoshoot. We're talking scenic hikes through colorful countryside to tranquil yoga sessions in the open air. But once you've climbed every mountain and forded every stream, it's time to collapse on the sofa and give your sore feet, back and muscles some TLC.
Try treating yourself to a CBD massage at your local spa. Or grab your partner and enjoy one at home with our highest potency 4000mg Gold Buckle® CBD Muscle & Joint Rub.
Voted #1 CBD Muscle & Joint Rub in the U.S, lost range.®'s award-winning 4000mg Gold Buckle® CBD Muscle & Joint Rub was formulated to deliver our highest potency CBD salve to soothe the most severe exercise-induced body aches, pains, muscle soreness and inflammation.
Our flagship 2000mg Muscle & Joint Rub is handcrafted in small batches using a proprietary blend of essential oils and herbs; this aromatic salve uses ingredients such as menthol and camphor to bring immediate relief with a cooling and warming sensation to the skin.
Enhance Bedtime Rituals
We all know that feeling of looking out the window during the fall and winter and thinking - “dark…already??”. This seasonal change in light may affect you more than you know. Light powerfully affects our circadian rhythm, melatonin production, and mood. All of these are consequential to our quality of sleep.
While research on CBD's effects on sleep disorders is still preliminary, some new large-scale studies now show that CBD can decrease anxiety and improve sleep.
Did you know Full-Spectrum CBD includes CBN, the hemp plant's active cannabinoid well-known for enhancing sleep? We've compiled a list of the top three products designed to help you unwind. (All our products have a THC content of less than 0.3%.)
- Full Spectrum CBD Tincture – (1000mg)
- Full Spectrum CBD Tincture (2000mg)
- Gold Buckle® Full Spectrum CBD Tincture (4000mg)
To take this level of self-care to the next level, add a spoonful of our delicious whipped CBD honey to your nighttime moon milk to get vibing on cloud nine.
Manage Stress With CBD
Let's get real: Fall can get a bit stressful, right? School's in session, work's piling up, and don't even get us started on holiday prep. CBD is known for its potential anti-anxiety and stress-relieving properties. By interacting with the endocannabinoid system in our bodies, CBD may help regulate stress hormones and promote a sense of calm.
Here are some other tips you can include to bring calm and balance into your life this World Wellness Weekend and beyond:
- Practice mindfulness: Take a few minutes each day to practice mindfulness. Mindfulness can take shape through meditation, journaling, or being present in the moment.
- Connect with nature: Connecting with nature can be extremely rejuvenating. Go for a stroll in the park, hike, or simply sit outside and enjoy the beauty of fall and its vibrant colors. Even interacting with pets and animals has been shown to decrease levels of cortisol (a stress-related hormone) and lower blood pressure.
- Unplug: In today's digital age, constantly plugging into social media can contribute to stress and anxiety. Dedicate specific times of the day to disconnect from screens and engage in offline activities that bring you joy.
- Add CBD into your routine: Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) affects as many as 10 million Americans. With shorter days and longer nights, many are suffering from emotional imbalance. Preliminary results of this study indicate that a single dose of CBD can reduce the anxiety-enhancing effect provoked by SPST in SAD patients.
- See a professional: If you're struggling to regain calm and balance, don't hesitate to seek help from a mental health professional. They can provide guidance, coping strategies, and a safe space to discuss your challenges.
Creating a balanced and personalized approach to self-care is a great way to make the most of World Wellness Weekend. As you plan your wellness activities, consider how CBD can complement your intentions.
The transition from summer to fall is the perfect time to focus on wellness and self-care. CBD is a year-round product and can be especially beneficial during the darker, colder months.
We hope you try some of our ideas to welcome the Fall with us! If you do, tag us on Instagram and tell us what you think!
Cheers to a happy Wellness Weekend from the industry experts at lost range.®.