It’s time to indulge in the sweet treats of spooky season. If you’re looking for a fun and relaxing way to celebrate Halloween this year, CBD might just be the trick (or treat) you’ve been waiting for.
Spooky & Soothing
When it comes to hosting a Halloween party, you need to stand out as the "Ghostess with the Mostest".
While candy and costumes are classic Halloween features, a new trend is taking center stage: CBD. If you haven't explored CBD recipes before, it can be an exciting opportunity to experiment with different flavors and preparations.
Here are some of our favorite ways to celebrate Halloween with lost range.® CBD.
CBD Ghoul’s Goblet
- 2 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. blue curaçao
- lost range.® Whipped CBD Honey
- Pineapple slice and maraschino cherry for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine rum, lime juice, pineapple juice, simple syrup, and blue curaçao. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a goblet filled with ice.
- Add your desired amount of lost range.® Whipped CBD Honey
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry, making it look like a ghoulish eye.
Witch's CBD Brew
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- Cranberry Juice
- 1 fresh lime quartered
- lost range.® Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Orange Sanding Sugar for the glass rim. Optional mini decorative spider for garnish.
- If you remember ahead of time, chill your glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice and top with cranberry juice.
- Shake well. Add a few drops of your favorite CBD tincture and shake again.
- Run the fresh lime wedge around the rim of the glass and roll in orange sanding sugar.
- Pour your cocktail mix into the glass.
- Garnish with an optional decorative mini Halloween spider!
Poison Apple CBD Cocktail
1 oz. sour apple schnapps liqueur
- 1 oz. silver (blanco) tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. agave syrup
- A pinch of sea salt
- lost range.® Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture in Peppermint
- Green fresh apple and fresh mint sprigs to garnish.
- Rim the glass with lime juice and sea salt.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine Peppermint CBD, apple schnapps, tequila, lime juice, and agave syrup. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with fresh apple slices and fresh mint and serve.
Pumpkin Spice CBD Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lost range.® Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Optional: 1 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar. Add the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the CBD oil and chocolate chips (if desired).
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
lost range.® CBD Gummies
No time for the food & drink prep? Heading to someone else's party? CBD Gummies to the rescue.
Get all the benefits of these Halloween treats without the hassle! Our delicious gummies are packed with 33mg of premium Full-Spectrum CBD. Choose from Cherry and Mandarin Orange, or try both!
When choosing a CBD company for your Halloween treats, make sure you have high-quality CBD from a reputable source. Look for CBD companies and products tested by a third-party lab to ensure they contain the amount of CBD advertised and are free from harmful contaminants.
On Halloween (and all year round), consume your CBD responsibly. We recommend starting with a small dose and building from there.
Savor the best of both worlds this Halloween - the joy of the holiday and the soothing benefits of CBD. Whether you’re crafting your cooking, mixing up some witch’s brew, or just chilling with some gummies, remember to celebrate safely and responsibly! Have a spooktacular Halloween!
Why lost range.®?
At lost range.® we place immense importance on each phase of our production process, recognizing that our stringent processes elevate the end product for our consumers
Handcrafted in Small Batches: Our premium CBD products are made by hand, in small batches, in Steamboat Springs, Colorado to ensure the finest craftsmanship and allowing for a consistent product made with care and love from us to you.
High Potency: Unlike most CBD products you’ll find on the market today, we only offer upper-end potency and high-quality ingredients, allowing our customers to receive all of the positive benefits premium CBD has to offer.
Cruelty-Free: Our commitment to animal welfare means that we will never, EVER test on animals, and only source ingredients that the supplier can document are completely cruelty-free.
3rd-Party Tested: Our products receive independent third-party lab testing to identify potency, use of pesticides, microbes and heavy metals, ensuring product consistency and providing total transparency to our customers. Our testing meets and exceeds both state and federal testing protocols.
All-Natural: We use all-natural and hand-selected ingredients in our CBD products, ensuring that each and every product is free of chemicals and parabens.
Sustainable: Our CBD oil is made from industrial hemp using certified organic practices in the surrounding area of Hotchkiss, Colorado. These hemp farms, each of them smaller than 100 acres, are family-owned and operated using sustainable and organic methods. This smaller-scale farming ensures high-quality hemp production without compromising the integrity of the soil or environment as a whole. lost range.® is committed to minimizing our footprint by continually seeking environmentally friendly practices and materials.